It’s Giving Tuesday!
A butt on every bike is what we want to see
But a Wisconsin cyclist without a Bike Fed membership should never be
You’ve had some turkey. You’ve shopped some deals. Now it’s time to give back to your community – support the Bike Fed!
Find gifts for the bicycling enthusiasts on your list while supporting the Bike Fed!
Pedals are flat, and wheels are round
This holiday season keep the rubber side down
Riding alone or riding with friends
Give the gift that never ends!
BONUS! Enjoy 20% off everything in our online store (with the exception of 2013 trail passes) NOW through Friday, November 30th at 9 a.m. CST.
Use discount code “GivingTuesday” at checkout.
1) Purchase a Bike Fed membership for the person who has it all!
Your friend or family member will appreciate getting discounts at over 100 businesses across the state, receiving insider information about Wisconsin bicycling, and enjoying our great publications like our new magazine and the annual Ride Guide.
Bike Fed gift memberships come in the form of a gift certificate. Recipients fill out a membership card and send it to our office to redeem their membership.
2) Make a donation in honor or in memory of a loved one.
You choose the size! You have the option of including a special note and having the Bike Fed notify the individual or family of the gift.
3) Visit our online store to find great merchandise for all of your favorite cyclists.
We’ve got something to please every cyclist on your list:
- Full kit for the racing biker – men’s and women’s sizes and fits!
- Stylish t-shirts!
- Make a statement socks!
- Wisconsin bicycle maps for the bicycling adventurer!
- Wisconsin state trail pass for the skier/bicyclist!