WI Bike Week Events
- This WI Bike Week Event has passed.
Lake Tomahawk Trail Rehabilitation Opening
June 3 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Please join the Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council in celebration of the Lake Tomahawk Trail Rehabilitation Opening. Music will begin at 10:30 AM, speakers at 11:00 AM followed by riding and walking on the new trail surface. Refreshments will be provided.
Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council (OCBWTC) is a 501c3 non-profit organization since 2006
Our Vision: A more bike and walk friendly Oneida County.
Our Mission: The Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council, Inc. is dedicated to:
- Educating the public about health and physical activity, safety, and economic benefits of trails
- Educating the public about the essential components of trail development
- Building cooperation between partners to develop and maintain a comprehensive biking and walking trail network in Oneida County
- Assisting communities with all aspects of trail development including fundraising, grant-writing, meeting facilitation, landowner relations and public education