The Wisconsin Bike Fed is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Membership Coordinator to help manage and grow the Bike Fed’s membership. The Membership Coordinator will report to the Development Director.
The Membership Assistant Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to basic member requests such as changing contact information or sending new member cards
- Work with print and mailing company to organize regular mailings to members and potential members
- Enter and update member information in the Bike Fed’s database, including the processing of payments
- Maintain events calendar and membership-related content on the website
- Assist with logistical planning for events
- Recruit new members at events
- Help build the Bike Fed’s volunteer program
Helpful, but not required, qualifications
- Database experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Word Press
- Social media knowledge
- Familiarity with nonprofit organizations
The position is 20 hours per week with the potential to grow to fulltime. It is based out of the Bike Fed’s Milwaukee office. Pay commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate has administrative experience, an eye for detail and member or customer service experience. The ideal candidate is also highly organized, outgoing, comfortable working in a high-paced environment and is passionate about moving bicycling forward in Wisconsin. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Jessica Ginster, Development Director, 414-431-1798.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume by Monday, Dec, 10 at 5pm to Jessica Ginster at Jessica.Ginster@WisconsinBikeFed.org.