The Wisconsin Bike Fed seeks a Bike Valet Coordinator to organize and conduct bike valet at home UW football games in Madison. This position offers a great opportunity to promote bicycling, talk with enthusiast and fun bike supporters, and help move bicycling forward in Madison!
The Bike Valet Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Recruiting volunteers to work at the valet
- Promoting and advertising bike valet service
- Hauling equipment and setting up and taking down valet
- Managing the valet and volunteers at home football games
- Talking with valet users and promoting bicycling during the valet
The ideal candidate is a self motivated, team player with strong interpersonal communication skills who is organized and passionate about improving Madison bike opportunities. The Valet Coordinator must be able to attend every home game date included below. Some of the times are TBD.
9/7, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 11/9
This is a limited term, hourly position for the following dates along with communication throughout the week that can be done on your schedule
Hours will average 10-12 per week.
$17/hr rate. Part time limited term. No benefits, but lots of perks!
Contact Jake Newborn, Assistant Director, to apply.