Holy Hill Hundo
Sunday, July 18, 2021 | 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Presenting the 5th annual Holy Hill Hundo
As a fully supported ride, enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rolling bike-friendly roads and some of the most awesome climbs of the Northern Kettle Moraine. With multiple routes to choose from, women and men are welcome to ride and test their endurance.
For The Serious Rider!
- This bicycling event is open to women and men, 16-years and older.
- These routes are technical and make for great IMWI or RAW training rides.
- Ladies, if you’re up for the challenge, you can sign up for the back-to-back 65, 85, or 105-mile double century on the Wisconsin Women Century registration.
- All riders must sign a waiver before each ride, wear a helmet, and obey the Wi Rules of the Road when participating in our rides.
- Included are well-thought-out routes, ride shirts, SAG, supported rest stops, and post-ride party including a meal, drink tickets, and music.
- Online registration closes Thursday, July 15th @ midnight,
- In-person/late registration is open during check-in hours,
- This event is presented by and managed by Wisconsin Women Cycling and supported by our sponsors.
- Proceeds benefit the WWCycling Club.