Wisconsin Women Century
Saturday, July 17, 2021 | 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Presenting the 6th Annual Wisconsin Women Century
As a fully supported ride, enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rolling bike-friendly roads of the Northern Kettle Moraine. With multiple routes to choose from, women and girls of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Wisconsin’s Premier Women-only Century Ride
- This bicycling event is open to women and girls only
- A participant can sign up for the back-to-back 65, 85, or 105-mile double century. These routes are technical and make for great IMWI or RAW training rides.
- All riders must sign a waiver before each ride, wear a helmet, and obey the Wi Rules of the Road when participating in our rides.
- Included are well-thought-out routes, ride shirts, SAG, supported rest stops, and post-ride party including a meal, drink tickets, and music.
- Online registration closes Thursday, July 15th @ midnight
- In-person/late registration is open during check-in hours
- This event is presented by and managed by Wisconsin Women Cycling and supported by our sponsors.
- Proceeds benefit the WWCycling Club and local charities