The Bike Fed is seeking an experienced editor/project manager to coordinate publication of its Ride Guide Magazine.
The Bike Fed is one of the largest statewide bicycle advocacy organizations in the country. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, professional and creative individual to help spotlight Wisconsin’s growing bicycle advocacy movement.
This short term contracted position can work anywhere in Wisconsin with a home office or in the Bike Fed’s headquarters in Milwaukee.
- Collaborate with Bike Fed staff on story ideas and generate content map for Ride Guide
- Adhere to established timeline to ensure that Ride Guide is delivered to the Bike Fed by April 1, 2021
- Serve as liaison to Ride Guide designer and printer
- Work within established budget
- Collaborate with Bike Fed staff to place advertising and sponsored content for magazine
- Compile bike shop, bike club, and event listings
- Attend regular meetings with Bike Fed staff to ensure Ride Guide is on time and within budget.
- Provide Bike Fed staff with a finished draft of the Ride Guide for editing and approval prior to going to print.
- Provide the Bike Fed with native design files and images at the completion of project.
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with name and position applied for in the subject line by January 15, 2021. This is a limited term contracted position. Total compensation for this project is $3,000.
Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin (Wisconsin Bike Fed) is a statewide, nonprofit organization and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We work with people from all around the state to make bicycling convenient, safe, accessible and fun. Our mission is to inspire, motivate and unite a strong community to move bicycling forward in Wisconsin. WisconsinBikeFed.org.