The Arlington 500 is a recreational bike ride on scenic roads in Lake County, Illinois. You have the option of doing a 25, 42, 51, or 70 mile (500 furlongs) route. The ride draws hundreds of riders to the Northwest Chicago Suburbs.
The Arlington 500 is a fully supported ride. You get all this on every route!
- Well marked routes
- Downloadable GPS route and / or cue sheet
- Ride with GPS directions with an account
- Bike shop support at start and rest stop
- Rest stop with food / beverages until 3:00PM
- Support vehicles on the route until 3:30PM
- Mostly level terrain with some moderate hills
- Training? Use our multiple loop route to get in your miles.