Wisconsin Bike Fed efforts support the mission of advocacy groups that focus on equity, bicycling, health, environment, and community.
Wisconsin Bike Fed Advocacy/Non-Profit Memberships help organizations improve the quality of life in their communities. The work of our dedicated staff will help you improve bike and pedestrian culture, increase the number of businesses supporting biking and walking, and build miles of infrastructure. We offer connections, resources and success stories to bring program facilitators together.
“The Wisconsin Bike Fed has been an instrumental partner in creating and sustaining Cycling Without Age Portage County. Through expert bike safety training and assistance, the Bike Federation has helped us grow our program. Our success would be impossible without the assistance of the Bike Federation.”Tori Jennings, Cycling Without Age Portage County
Advocacy/Non-profit Memberships Include:
Bike Basic Advocacy/Non-profit // $100 year
- Partnership statement encouraging active transportation, focusing on our common goals.
- Art for billboards, yard signs, and safety fliers (stock and available for co-branding).
- Safety Graphics for maps and other online or printed.
- Listing in annual Ride Guide magazine as a Bike Fed Member.
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase added exposure through webstories, newsletter sponsorships and social media posts to our dedicated audience of 20,000+ social media followers and 17,000 e-newsletter subscribers.
Bike Advocate Advocacy/Non-profit // $500 year
- All Bike Basic Benefits, plus:
- One Newsletter Sponsorship (17,000 readers). Includes high res image and 50 words.
- One educational opportunity of your choice (up to one hour). Suggested topics include:
- Mentor/ride-leader development
- Bike friendly driver
- Family bike education
Additional Resources for Advocacy/Non-profits
Additional programs are available to customize your organization’s bike, walk and wellness culture. We offer ready-to-implement education in partnership with Bike Fed Business and Community Members in your area.
Advocacy/Nonprofit Member Map
Check out the map of Bike Fed organizational members – – Advocacy/Nonprofits are represented as purple hearts! You can filter out or find other organizational members on the map with lists as well.
- Advocacy/Nonprofits – Thanks for supporting Bike Fed and Wisconsin cyclists through your membership!
If you need us to update the contact information in our records and on the map, please email us at email@example.com.
- Website Visitors – Please connect with these great organizations!
We can’t do our work without you! Your organization can be added to our list of Advocacy/Non-Profit members helping to build a better, more bike-friendly Wisconsin!