Successful businesses are supported by strong advocacy groups. The Wisconsin Bike Fed’s dedicated staff works full-time to make it more comfortable for more people to ride a bike. Any type of bike. Anywhere.
Wisconsin Bike Fed Bike Shop memberships offer benefits to local bike shops with support industry-wide, working to make Wisconsin the safest and best place in the world to bike and walk. We help bike shops increase the number of people biking in their community by offering education, encouragement, events and resources to help build safe streets and confident riders.
Bike Shop Membership Benefits Include:
Bike Basics Bike Shop // $250 year
- Shop statement and safety briefing for new bike purchasers.
- Art for billboards, yard signs, and safety fliers (stock and available for co-branding) and safety graphics for maps.
- Bike Fed Staff Picks – POS material.
- Listing in annual Ride Guide magazine as a Bike Fed Member
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase added exposure through webstories, newsletter sponsorships and social media posts to our dedicated audience of 20,000+ social media followers and 17,000 e-newsletter subscribers.
Bike Advocate Bike Shop // $500 year
- All Bike Basics Benefits, plus:
- Bicycle Benefits start-up kit
- One educational opportunity of your choice (up to one hour). Suggested topics include:
- Mentor/ride-leader development
- Bike friendly driver
- Family bike education
Bike Partner Bike Shop // $1500 year
- All Bike Advocate Benefits, plus:
- Enhanced listing in annual Bike Fed Ride Guide magazine
- Ten Bike Fed t-shirts, and four Wisconsin Bicycle Maps for retail.
- Online story about your bike shop (posted on the Wisconsin Bike Fed website and shared by the Bike Fed).
Additional programs are available to customize your shop’s bike, walk and wellness culture.
We can’t do our work without you! Become a member today and help build a better, more bike-friendly Wisconsin!