Funds raised from RAW support teaching children and adults to ride safely, bike friendly legislation, advocacy efforts that result in better bike infrastructure and more.
Ride Across Wisconsin and Support Better Cycling
A typical Wisconsin summer boasts wonderful charity bike rides for a long list of worthy causes. Ride Across Wisconsin is the cycling event that benefits cycling. Funds raised from RAW support teaching children and adults to ride safely, bike friendly legislation, advocacy efforts that result in better bike infrastructure and more. Ride Across Wisconsin also has a significant economic impact from tourism dollars brought into the communities we roll through.
This year, RAW is “pay by the mile” with the full 235 mile ride fee at $235. For that registration fee, you will receive an expertly marked course, amazing ride support, great food, finish line party and an unforgettable experience. If that seems steep (kind of like the hills out of La Crosse) consider fundraising your ride!
Fundraise your Ride Across Wisconsin and get your registration fee reimbursed
Fundraising your ride is easy to do:
- “Choose your RAW” – will you go halfway across the state, end at Trek HQ or ride the full 235 miles? Will you finish in one day or two?
- Register and customize your fundraising page at: https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- Ask your fans and supporters to help you fundraise for the Wisconsin Bike Fed with tax-deductible donation!
If you raise the amount of your registration fee in donations, you won’t be charged for Ride Across Wisconsin
- Feeling Frisky? Consider a VIP registration for the deluxe RAW experience! If you pay – or fundraise – $1,000 you will receive:
- Complimentary Registration
- VIP Accomodations in La Crosse on Friday, August 20th
- RAW Jersey from Borah
- Plus the CHANCE TO WIN a 2022 Trek Checkpoint SLR 6 eTAP (valued at $4,129.00) or Trek product(s) of equivalent bike value.
All riders who pay or fundraise $1,000 will be entered into a drawing for the Trek Checkpoint. The drawing will take place on September 1, 2022. The Checkpoint is donated by Trek and is subject to availability.
For more information about Ride Across Wisconsin, visit the website or attend a virtual Ride Info Night on February 23rd at 7 PM. Check out the RAW Facebook page for more details!