Joining the Wisconsin Bike Fed is one of the most important and simple actions you can take to make Wisconsin even more bicycle-friendly.
Whether through advocacy and planning at the local, state and national levels, education in Wisconsin schools and workplaces, or events and outreach across the state, the Wisconsin Bike Fed works to ensure that every ride you take is fun, safe and convenient.
Becoming a member of the Bike Fed is easy! Join or renew as an Individual or Household, choosing the payment method that works best for you.
Members Receive These Great Benefits
- A copy of the annual Bike Fed Ride Guide magazine delivered to your home each spring with insightful, inspirational articles and helpful resources!
- Invitations and discounts for select Bike Fed events like Ride Across Wisconsin, Healthy Communities Summit (formerly the Wisconsin Bike Summit), Fall Fundraiser, and Santa Cycle Rampage!
- Wisconsin cycling news and important legislative action alerts delivered directly to your email inbox!
- Exclusive Bike Fed sticker!
- Discounts at bike shops on sales and service wherever available! Please note that these discounts are not guaranteed and vary according to individual bike shop policies. But be sure to ask if you are eligible and be prepared to show your printed membership card or a digital image of it on your phone.
- A valuable Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker! Get discounts at hundreds of locations around Wisconsin and across the country when you arrive by bike and show your Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker at checkout. View the List of Participating Businesses in the program and discover the special offers you can receive!
- The satisfaction and pride that you are committed to helping move cycling forward in Wisconsin!
Renew Your Membership Online
You can renew your membership using the form below. Please be sure to use the email address associated with the membership you are renewing and our system will automatically update your membership.
Prefer to Pay By Check?
New and renewing memberships may also be processed by check. mailed to:
Wisconsin Bike Fed
PO Box 1224
Madison, WI 53701-1224
Bike Fed Memberships make a great gift for any occasion. Learn more about new individual gift membership packages at our online store’s “Holiday Packages” Collection. Offers are good through January 1, 2023.
TREK “Membership in a Bottle” Purchasers Only
Have your unique Premium Code ready and access your Enrollment Form HERE.
Contact the Membership Team at 414-626-1540 or Membership@WisconsinBikeFed.org
We can’t do our work without you! Become a member today and help build a better, more bike-friendly Wisconsin!