Joining the Wisconsin Bike Fed is one of the most important and simple actions you can take to make Wisconsin even more bicycle-friendly.
Whether through advocacy and planning at the local, state and national levels, education in Wisconsin schools and workplaces, or events and outreach across the state, the Wisconsin Bike Fed works to ensure that every ride you take is fun, safe and convenient.
Being a member of the Bike Fed is easy! Join or renew as an Individual or Household, choosing the payment method that works best for you. Whether you join/renew online or by mail, you may expect to receive your membership card by mail approximately 10-14 days after your transaction is processed.
Members Receive These Great Benefits
- A copy of the annual Bike Fed Ride Guide magazine delivered to your home or inbox each spring with insightful, inspirational articles and helpful resources! Next issue – 2024.
- Invitations and reduced rates for Bike Fed events like the Healthy Communities Summit, Ride Across Wisconsin, Fall Gala and Santa Cycle Rampage!
- Wisconsin cycling news and important legislative action alerts delivered directly to your email inbox!
- NEW 3.5×4″ fridge/car magnet to show how much you love to bike in WI!
- Exclusive invitation to the Bike Fed Annual Meeting in December!
- Special Bike Fed sticker!
- Discounts at bike shops wherever available! Please note that these discounts are not guaranteed and vary according to individual bike shop policies. But be sure to ask if you are eligible and be prepared to show your printed membership card or a digital image of it on your phone.
- A valuable Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker! Get discounts at hundreds of participating locations around Wisconsin and across the country when you arrive by bike and show your Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker at checkout. You can support local organizational members in your community or when traveling, too!
- The satisfaction and pride that you are committed to helping move cycling forward in Wisconsin!
2024 Membership Rate Update
As we look ahead to 2024 and beyond with all the possibilities for our cycling community, we realize that our membership program rates have stayed the same for several years while our staff and programming have grown. So that we may continue to fulfill our mission with your support, we want to share that as of February 15, 2024 we have transitioned to a new payment processing system with new rates:
- Individual: $50/year
- Household: $80/year
There is no change to the standard monthly recurring amounts of $5 for Individual and $10 for Household (or other amount specified).
- For monthly and annual recurring members: the new payment system transition will be transparent to you based on your original sign up terms and no special action is required.
- For all members: you will receive information on a future transaction receipt how to access your records in the new system and update contact information and card information directly online.
When you renew your membership online, please use the email address associated with the membership you are renewing and our system will automatically update your membership expiration date.
Prefer to Pay By Check?
New and renewing memberships may also be processed by check mailed to:
Wisconsin Bike Fed
612 W Main St – Suite 200
Madison, WI 53703
Bike Fed Memberships make a great gift for any occasion! Learn more on the gift membership webpage,
TREK “Membership in a Bottle” Purchasers Only
If you bought your membership at a participating Trek store, please have your unique Premium Code ready and access your Enrollment Form HERE.
Contact the Membership Team at 414-626-1540 or Membership@WisconsinBikeFed.org
The Wisconsin Bike Fed is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The Wisconsin Bike Fed provides no statement of tax deductibility. Please consult a tax advisor. Memberships are non-refundable.
Thanks for considering support as a member – we can’t do our work without you!