Ride the quiet backroads of Wisconsin through scenic dairy farms, cherry orchards, and wineries. This tour explores the Driftless Region of southwest Wisconsin as well as picturesque Door County. The Wisconsin Tour travels to different towns each night, averaging 75-90 miles per day.
On a PAC Tour bicycle vacation, you can expect exceptional service and support with guides Lon Haldeman and Susan Notorangelo, who have led cycling tours for over 30 years.
Starts and ends in Beloit, WI.
Day 1. Beloit to Dodgeville
Day 2. Dodgeville to Viroqua
Day 3. Viroqua to Mauston
Day 4. Mauston to Waupun
Day 5. Waupun to Manitowoc
Day 6. Manitowoc to Sturgeon Bay
Day 7. Sturgeon Bay/Washington Island Loop
Day 8. Sturgeon Bay to Sheboygan
Day 9. Sheboygan to Watertown
Day 10. Watertown to Beloit
• Double Occupancy Lodging
• Saturday ice cream ride, but you must arrive earlier than 2 pm to participate.
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack stops. Salsa and chips at the finish.
• Wisconsin Tour commemorative T-Shirt
• Over 800 miles of rural routes each week. GPS files provided.
• Full vehicle support each week
• Bicycle Maintenance and Repair Service
• Baggage Transfer
• Rider Information – Contains packing, travel, and hotel information.
• Custom PAC TOUR Jersey if registered by April 1
20 Riders: $2,200
21-24 Riders: $2,100
25-26 Riders: $2,000
27-30 Riders: $1,950
Single Supplement: $750
Minimum of 20 riders registered by March 1 to keep this tour on the schedule.