Do you have someone in your life who loves to bike?
Give the gift of Bike Fed membership!
Whether they are a serious cyclist or ride just for fun … you can give friends, family, and colleagues the gift of Wisconsin Bike Fed membership!
Have the gift recipient’s contact information ready and help them enjoy these benefits when you purchase a one-year Individual or Household membership:
- A copy of the annual Bike Fed Ride Guide magazine delivered to the member’s home or email inbox each spring with insightful, inspirational articles and helpful resources!
- Invitations and discounts for select Bike Fed events like Ride Across Wisconsin, Healthy Communities Summit (formerly the Wisconsin Bike Summit), Fall Fundraiser, and Santa Cycle Rampage!
- Wisconsin cycling news and important legislative action alerts delivered directly to the member’s email inbox!
- Exclusive Bike Fed sticker!
- Discounts at bike shops on sales and service wherever available! Please note that these discounts are not guaranteed and vary according to individual bike shop policies. But members should be sure to ask if they are eligible and be prepared to show their printed membership card or a digital image of it on their phone.
- A valuable Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker! Discounts available from hundreds of locations around Wisconsin and across the country when members arrive by bike and show their Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker at checkout. View the List of Participating Businesses in the program to discover special offers!
- The satisfaction and pride that both gift giver and member are committed to helping move cycling forward!
Gift memberships processed online by December 31, 2022 will include an additional gift of a clear LOKSAK patented leakproof, airtight, certified waterproof pouch with the Bike Fed logo to keep your cell phone and cards safe and dry while you ride or travel.
Contact the Membership Team at 414-626-1540 or Membership@WisconsinBikeFed.org
Give a gift membership today!
We can’t do our work without you! A gift membership can help build a better, more bike-friendly Wisconsin!